Need to add any number ID and blank ID cids to blocking

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Paul344
Need to add any number ID and blank ID cids to blocking

Post by Paul344 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:40 pm

I am now getting cids with blank IDs and with the same phone number IDs. The ID should not have any number in it and IDs should not be bank. These spammers are going full out before the Telco's get the cid authentications on line. But until then we need more blocking options. I do use the only recieve calls in your contact list as much as I can and it does work good for me. But I have to lower the blocking level so I can get new callers that are not in my contacts yet. Like new business, doctor and extra. As soon as I do that the spam calls start up. With robo calling the send to voice mail, caller has been backed and number no longer in service messages to callers are useless to removing your number from there lists. But it better then doing nothing.

Robek

Re: Need to add any number ID and blank ID cids to blocking

Post by Robek » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:12 pm

I tried creating rules to block names that start with a digit, but they apparently blocked all calls except for numbers in my Contacts list. I couldn't get the rules to work as expected, so I ended up deleting them.