PBX SYSTEM- PANASONIC

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
oomamaniacal
Re: PBX SYSTEM- PANASONIC

Post by oomamaniacal » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:59 pm

bagpipeswest wrote:wow. that work. Thanks sometimes it a bit hard to follow what one needs to get it up and going.

thanks again.
Yes, I agree that the documentation could be improved. Luckily, I figured it out without needing to contact Customer Service, but I am a bit of a phone geek. It's hard to find a better deal, though; two lines for $9.99 (plus tax) and all the features.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

NYOOMAUSER

Re: PBX SYSTEM- PANASONIC

Post by NYOOMAUSER » Tue May 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Since people on here seems to have found a way to get their Panasonic PBX systems to work with an Ooma phone and their digital phones, I thought I would post my question here.

I have a Panasonic KX-TD816 PBX with a regular phone line coming in which works fine but after adding an Ooma line as line 2 (I have a block so the Ooma T and R gets combined with the existing T and R from the first line and connects via RJ45 to the line 1+2 CO input on the PBX), my standard phones ring when a call comes in on the Ooma line but the digital Panasonic phones do not. I can dial out on the Ooma line with as well as answer calls off my standard phones but I am unable to get the digital phones to pick up a call or ring off the Ooma line.

Thanks for any help.