faxed LOA for porting

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Sylvia Hayes
faxed LOA for porting

Post by Sylvia Hayes » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 pm

I just faxed the info requested for porting my number, but don't see where I can check online to see the status of porting? I had to fax it 3 times because I made a mistake the first time of putting the wrong Ooma number in, then when I sent it the second time I forgot to sign the second page, but corrected the number. I was able to get it out the 3rd time, but the pages are not in the correct sequence and one is upside down. Have a hard time figuring out how to make changes on my faxing software. My question is, is there a way to check the status somewhere here online?
slhayes

hpepper

Re: faxed LOA for porting

Post by hpepper » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 am

No place to check online - you really need to call CS or maybe try a PM to one of the Ooma moderators of the forums.

Sylvia Hayes

Re: faxed LOA for porting

Post by Sylvia Hayes » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 am

I just thought I heard a link over the messages while I was waiting to get connected when I called CS, but possibly I heard wrong. She did tell me if there was any problem with the faxed form they would call me. I was just concerned because you have to initial both pages, but my view of the fax seemed to cut off that part of the form, that was why I sent the third attempt with the last page upside down.

Thanks for the response,
slhayes