Telo with FAX Support + 2nd phone jack needed for business.

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
RClay
Telo with FAX Support + 2nd phone jack needed for business.

Post by RClay » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 am

All,

I may have posted this in the wrong forum. The telo system is almost perfect. I am a small business owner and need to fax on occasion, most people do. If Telo had a second outbound phone port and fax support for premier members, Ooma would be an incredible sales driver and challenge all voip and land line providers. All businesses are trying to cut cost and find new ways to do business and this would be it an addition that would make the change an easy option. Please consider and if anyone agrees please post.

RClay

lbmofo

Re: Telo with FAX Support + 2nd phone jack needed for business.

Post by lbmofo » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:23 pm

ooma is intended for residential use but small businesses might be okay as long as you don't go consistently over the 5000 mintues per month limit.

Since you need a dedicated fax line, I'd get 2 Telos and run one for fax and one for voice.

As for how to connect 2 ooma devices to your internet: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5602&p=39669#p39670

southsound

Re: Telo with FAX Support + 2nd phone jack needed for business.

Post by southsound » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm

You might also want to consider that posting the same request in three different areas of the forum is not fruitful. Most of the frequent posters use either the View New Posts or View Active Topics to view and answer posts. Yours all come up together. It makes us not want to post an answer because we have no idea who posted what to the other threads. Not a good idea. Pick one, post your question or suggestion, and wait. Additional posts to various threads have no value.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.