Support Hours

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
corbinzak
Support Hours

Post by corbinzak » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:00 pm

I notice that as per website only when you click agents are unavailable support hours are M-F 8AM to 9PM Pacific but on other locations as well as on the phone is M-F 8am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm PST

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: Support Hours

Post by Bobby B » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi corbinzak, thanks for catching that! I'll ask our web team to correct those hours of operation on that link. It should also say M-F 8am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm PST.

-Bobby
Bobby B

mrbig

Post by mrbig » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 am

Support personnel must've been gone when I called the Sales Inquiry number two Saturdays ago to ask a few questions prior to purchasing. I left two messages and neither was ever returned. I bought the ooma package later in the evening anyway and had a basic installation question regarding the scout. So I called customer service the following day, Sunday, and was on hold for more than two hours before I gave up. You're pretty much on your own after you buy it.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi mrbig,

Sorry that you didn't get a response on the weekend. We're still working on staffing levels for the weekend hours - right now, we have more customer support staff available during weekday hours.

I'll check on the phone messages and wait. We definitely shouldn't be putting users on hold for extended periods like that.

Thanks a lot for the feedback - hopefully we can make your experience better next time.

Best Regards,
Bobby
Bobby B

mrbig

Post by mrbig » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 am

Thanks Bobby,
The question I wanted to ask was regarding the land line usage which I posted on this tread.