Check VoiceMail from iPhone App

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Squee
Check VoiceMail from iPhone App

Post by Squee » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 pm

There should be a fast and easy way to check your Ooma voicemail from the iPhone App. You already need to log into your account to use the app. It should not be that hard to have the equivalent of visual voicemail from the app. Thanks.

Givmeabrek

Re: Check VoiceMail from iPhone App

Post by Givmeabrek » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 am

All you have to do is have your voicemail sent to an email account on your iPhone. Simple solution. And yes they are trying to sell their Premier service. Why not?

sjfaje

Post by sjfaje » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 am

Givmeabrek wrote:All you have to do is have your voicemail sent to an email account on your iPhone. Simple solution. And yes they are trying to sell their Premier service. Why not?
I have premier, and I have that service. It is OK, but not ideal. It's harder to organize, and easily select and listen to different messages than it should be.

I also have Google Voice on an Android phone, and that is the model for how this should be done. It is so easy to deal with. A visual voicemail inbox that you can simply press on one message or the next to listen, delete, archive, etc. That's what I want for Ooma too.

oomg

Post by oomg » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 am

Can't you log into my ooma from the iPhone?
oomg -- Voice Over Internet Person

I've learned a lot here... two months ago I didn't even know how to spell VOIP and now I are one.