Call log is too short: how to save more than 60 days?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Ryan
Call log is too short: how to save more than 60 days?

Post by Ryan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:34 am

I often have need to look up calls made within the past year, so the 60 day limit imposed by Ooma is far too short. I realize I could log in every month or so and export the call log, but that would be terribly inconvenient both in terms of remembering to do it and making it useful (i.e., removing overlaps and making it accessible when/where I need it).

Has there been any progress on maintaining the call logs on the internet servers?

I understand from other posts in this forum that the call log is generated by the Ooma Telo device itself and transfers to the internet servers periodically (weekly? daily?) so the information can then be downloaded via MyOoma. Even though the data is collected and stored on the Telo device, it seems the internet servers could be set to save the call log data indefinitely. I'd like to put in a request for this. Perhaps a call log archive could be created and made available via MyOoma with the possibilities of both deleting the archive (as some users have requested) and saving it for longer time periods. What do you think?

kitmo

Re: Call log is too short: how to save more than 60 days?

Post by kitmo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:45 am

Agreed this is annoying. Also I can't delete old spam #'s so I can add new spam since I can't go back far enough