Can't make or receive calls

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
donnabonnett
Re: Can't make or receive calls

Post by donnabonnett » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Spent an hour on the phone with them,,,and the call was elevated to the 2nd highest level,,,,and its still not working. I'm waiting for someone to call me back and see what else can be done...So, if you have the same problem, it might not be an easy fix. :|

thunderbird

Post by thunderbird » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm

donnabonnett wrote:Spent an hour on the phone with them,,,and the call was elevated to the 2nd highest level,,,,and its still not working. I'm waiting for someone to call me back and see what else can be done...So, if you have the same problem, it might not be an easy fix. :|
Veiw topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13454 .

Seems like Ooma is having some Call Routing Issues that are affecting several people.

If that's the case, they may never call you back. So you have to make some test calls every once in a while to see if they get your problem corrected.

donnabonnett

Post by donnabonnett » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm

You are right!!! I was told not to touch the OOMA box,,,that they would be monitoring it and would call me back in 1 hour. Its been 8 hours,,,so I guess it safe to say they're aren't calling! Oh well, guess I'll try again tomorrow! Upsetting that I'm paying them the $15 a month, and now for nothing!