Blacklist "Service Temporarily Unavailable" for last 10 days

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
GridleyComputers
Blacklist "Service Temporarily Unavailable" for last 10 days

Post by GridleyComputers » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:53 am

Called CSR and he was able to add numbers to the list on his end but this is ridiculous! CSR had no idea what the problem was. Do you? THANKS!!!
Ooma.jpg
Ooma.jpg (25.29KiB)Viewed 7233 times
Last edited by GridleyComputers on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

thomasm

Re: Blacklist "Service Temporarily Unavailable" for last 10 days

Post by thomasm » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:09 pm

I bet this is related to a problem I encountered just yesterday.

I got a new HD2 handset and the web page produced a "Error during creating device. Please try again later" message when I tried to add the device and give it a specific name.

The customer service rep had NO PROBLEM adding the HD2 but the web page wouldn't work.

I think it all revolves around the UPGRADE to the web page in the last week or so. I don't think many of the functions have been tested and are just failing.

In addition, I posted another message relating to the MOBILE web page now being completely out-of-sync with the DESKTOP web page. If you try to change preferences using the mobile web page, you get unpredictable results and vice-versa.

GridleyComputers

Post by GridleyComputers » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 am

REAL hard for me to suggest OOMA to my customers when it wont even work properly. Blacklist is one of the best features on Premier, it's really too bad I can't promote this great (?) product anymore!

Leeway

Post by Leeway » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:28 am

Gridley Comps...

Don't you think that's a little unfair? Products are tested and beta tested prior to release. But, there is no possible way to run into every scenario. Heck, look at Microsoft for example. They release a product and fix it for months if not years after the release just by virtue of the fact that you run into so much more than possible with a group of beta testers.

Ooma is a great product and they work hard at fixing anything reported to them. For what you pay, you are getting one heck of a deal imo.

Donna

GridleyComputers

Post by GridleyComputers » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:58 am

Still not working, and customer service still not aware of the issue or a fix. This is ridiculous.

GridleyComputers

Post by GridleyComputers » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 am

No its not unfair! I have to stand behind every product I sell so what am I supposed to do? Lie to my customers about it or just not tell them about it? Either way THAT is unfair, and I have always prided myself on providing honest, reliable services and products. Until Ooma fixes this problem, which is now over a month old, I refuse to sell it.

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Post by Tom » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:29 pm

We're doing a maintenance tonight to address this. Please try again tomorrow in the AM.

GridleyComputers

Post by GridleyComputers » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 pm

HOLY S-BALLS IT'S FIXED! Thank you!