Incoming cell phone calls AT&T missed

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
raphyboi02
Incoming cell phone calls AT&T missed

Post by raphyboi02 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:51 am

In the last few weeks I have found that cell calls from my own AT&T GoPhone to my Omaa number and, some but not all, other cell phones calls receive a, " this number has been disconnected" message. I called AT&T support and they have no idea what's happening. I noticed that from time to time other people have reported this. But have not found a good conclusion to the problem.

Frateman@cox.net

Re: Incoming cell phone calls AT&T missed

Post by Frateman@cox.net » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Call the Public Service Commission..that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm having the same problem with
Tracfone and Ooma..For seven days my Tracfone, my wifes Tracfone and a friend who has Tracfone could not
get through to my home(Ooma) number. A message as you described would play. After hours of customer service jargon
from Ooma and Tracfone I could get through with my Tracfone but the other two conrinue to be blocked with "you have reached a number that is.....". Each company blames the other and we as consumers have few outs. Changing cell phone companies doesn't solve the problem...maybe a mass exodus to Magic Jack is the answer..what do you think?