Dashboard

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
CorkyF
Dashboard

Post by CorkyF » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:41 am

I am in the process of setting up my ooma and pretty well have achieved that. I have the Telo, four handsets, and the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle. Today, during a chat session, I added my fax machine to the mix. They said the only way I could do this was to make the fax line the primary, and the main number would ring only on the handsets. It makes no difference to me as long as everything functions, which they assured me it would. What I'm running into now is accessing my dashboard for the mainline. I do little faxing, just on a rare occasion, and am more interested in the dashboard for the mainline. Is there any way I can get this back?

oomamaniacal

Re: Dashboard

Post by oomamaniacal » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:05 pm

If you have two separate ring groups, you then have two phone numbers with a My Ooma account for each. Each My Ooma account has its own dashboard. Your login is the phone number for the account you want to access and whatever password is associated with it.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Re: Dashboard

Post by Tom » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:29 pm

What support did is swap your numbers. So your former 'main' number is now in a subaccount (a so-called private ring group), and your former 'secondary' number is now your main number.