'Unavailable' displays for all incoming phone numbers

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Schanis
'Unavailable' displays for all incoming phone numbers

Post by Schanis » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:27 pm

When I look at the call logs online all the incoming phone numbers display as 'unavoidable'. I have restarted my ooma system. Have others seen this?

oomamaniacal

Re: 'Unavailable' displays for all incoming phone numbers

Post by oomamaniacal » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Schanis wrote:When I look at the call logs online all the incoming phone numbers display as 'unavoidable'. I have restarted my ooma system. Have others seen this?
Well, the telemarketing calls were all unavoidable until I started using the blacklist. Did you recently end your Ooma Premier subscription? It might be Ooma's way of letting you know that the blacklist feature is no longer available. :D
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

Schanis

Post by Schanis » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:22 am

Auto complete got me again - the call logs always show 'unavailable' for the incoming phone number not 'unavoidable' :D.
I am not a premier ooma member

oomamaniacal

Post by oomamaniacal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:12 am

Schanis wrote:Auto complete got me again - the call logs always show 'unavailable' for the incoming phone number not 'unavoidable' :D.
I am not a premier ooma member
No, I have not had that happen. I do have the anonymous call block turned on, however. Ooma Basic should still show the number, if it is available. And the name will appear if the number is in your contact list.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions