my.ooma opening my-beta.ooma now

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Iraisok
my.ooma opening my-beta.ooma now

Post by Iraisok » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:36 am

At this moment, when I try opening my.ooma, my-beta.ooma opens. Either my-ooma is temporarily down or Ooma decided "that's enough" they are ready to release my-beta.ooma permanently.

I've no problem going with my-beta.ooma but would like some of our requests to be implemented such as showing a count of Blocked numbers in Personal list (just and ability to select number of entrees to view per screen on the Call logs like my.ooma plus many other requests of others.

At least identify which suggestions you are considering and WHEN they expect to be implemented?

???

oomamaniacal

Re: my.ooma opening my-beta.ooma now

Post by oomamaniacal » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:48 pm

My Ooma "Classic" is still available. Just click on the link before logging into the site.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

Agent99

Post by Agent99 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:13 pm

Don't know if it will work for you, but when that happened to me, I cleared cookies for the site and it reverted to the original MyOoma. I posted about that in the Beta Feedback.

A few min ago, I tried going to Beta and then closing and starting again. I see they have now added an option to go back to classic. So no need to clear cookies.

Iraisok

Post by Iraisok » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Thanks to both responses. Yes, this was the first time I had to click use classic at login of beta ooma. While I clear out cache of FireFox at least daily (not cookies as often), for some reason, prior to today, I NEVER needed to take this extra step... I would simply select the save URL for classic and it would NOT jump to beta. No matter. I can live with it More improtantly, I hope to see some of the wish list items be included in beta before classic disappears.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all,
Ira