My Ooma does not work with Google Chrome and Safari

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
louis.castaing
My Ooma does not work with Google Chrome and Safari

Post by louis.castaing » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 am

I am a new Ooma user. I was disappointed to learn that the beta version of My Ooma does not work properly with Safari or Google Chrome on my iMac. The contents spreads out horizontally well past the borders of the browser window. Even when I scroll horizontally, the contents suddenly snaps back to the left-hand side. I have no control over the browser and cannot use the dashboard as a result. I have tried Firefox as was suggested by the support tech during a chat; but that worked no better. This is going to make it extremely difficult to use Ooma, if not impossible.

Is there a way to use a previous, more stable version, of My Ooma? The link to My Ooma on the website only launches the beta site. Please advise.

Thanks.

oomamaniacal

Re: My Ooma does not work with Google Chrome and Safari

Post by oomamaniacal » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:08 am

My Ooma Classic: https://my.ooma.com/
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

louis.castaing

Post by louis.castaing » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:12 pm

That URL doesn't seem to work with either Chrome or Safari. It goes immediately to the beta version no matter what I typed. Consequently, I erased the Ooma cookies in Safari and logged on again. This time I declined to go to the new My Ooma beta and so far, so good. However, some functions no longer work in the classic version. For example, Billing History says: "This version of My Ooma no longer supports the viewing of past billing statements. To view your billing history, please visit the new version of My Ooma by clicking here." Of course, if I did "click here," I'd be back in the beta version and I couldn't find anything about billing. I've attached a screenshot of what happens when I try to use the beta.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 am

It'd be great to find out more about the display issue you're seeing. I've sent you an email about it.

I'm guessing some page stylesheet failed to download to your computer for some reason.
Bobby B