Calls show on dashboard, but not on call log

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
checkingin
Calls show on dashboard, but not on call log

Post by checkingin » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:36 am

Lately, if the calls end up on the call log at all, they are delayed by many hrs or even days. I never used to look at the dashboard at all, but I now see that a call that I heard ring this am, and that's showing a vmail msg, that's not showing on the incoming call log DOES show on the dashboard (under vmail and recent, but not under missed). I'm using a Hub.

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Re: Calls show on dashboard, but not on call log

Post by Tom » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 am

Your forum email address doesn't match the one on your account so I can't look it up.

drhiii

Post by drhiii » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Same here. I am noticing some calls that come in are not being logged into the Calls Logs. Really wanted to blacklist a recent call but it was not in the Call Logs. And to be clear, it is not showing up at all, not even "Unknown" or "Unavailable". Just not acknowledgment at all a call came in.

Just acknowledging that I am having the same issue.

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Post by Tom » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:48 pm

Is this using the Classic myooma? At the bottom of the login page click 'Switch to the New My Ooma'.

wpc53

Post by wpc53 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:58 pm

I am seeing the problem too. I noticed a few days ago that calls were not appearing in the call log using the classic myooma. I do not and will not use the beta until it is eventually crammed down my throat.

oomamaniacal

Post by oomamaniacal » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:35 pm

checkingin wrote:Lately, if the calls end up on the call log at all, they are delayed by many hrs or even days.
Out of curiosity, I briefly switched back to Classic and also noticed a recent missing entry. Looks like V2 is the way to go.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions