Beta-Can't Edit Forwarding Number from Android

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
thomasm
Beta-Can't Edit Forwarding Number from Android

Post by thomasm » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:01 pm

I see a completely new call forwarding preferences page has been added. Unfortunately, I cannot edit the forwarding number from my Android device (KitKat) using EITHER the built-in browser OR Chrome.

Clicking on the phone number does nothing. It looks like the gear symbol is half-hidden behind the new drop down that specifies "always" or "when Telo is offline". If I click on the picture of a cellphone, a pop-up box appears with the heading "add new forwarding number", but entering info in this box and saving it does nothing.

At least the way it was I could make changes but now I can't unless I use a desktop computer which is VERY inconvenient!

thomasm

Re: Beta-Can't Edit Forwarding Number from Android

Post by thomasm » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:30 am

The gear symbol is no longer hidden and the "when Telo is offline" dropdown is now completely visible. But I STILL can't edit the call forwarding number from my THREE different Android devices. When I try I get a pop-up with the heading "add forwarding number" which does nothing. When changing the forwarding number from a desktop computer, the pop-up heading is "EDIT forwarding number".

Please fix this!