We're sorry, but something went wrong

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Bill D
We're sorry, but something went wrong

Post by Bill D » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:38 am

I keep getting the "We're sorry, but something went wrong" message when navigating in all 3 of my MyOoma account dashboards. Is it just me? Is anyone else having this problem. Is it my recent upgrade to Windows 10?

oomamaniacal

Re: We're sorry, but something went wrong

Post by oomamaniacal » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:50 am

There may be some ongoing website maintenance.

I am getting "undefined method" when trying to access the Privacy preferences in V2.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

oomamaniacal

Post by oomamaniacal » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Something definitely went wrong with my primary account:
Privacy Preferences page says:

undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
I am still getting the "undefined method" message when trying to access the Privacy Preferences for my main number. I CAN access the Privacy Preferences for the secondary number.

However, what's worse is that my underlying secondary number is being transmitted on outgoing calls when making calls using the Telo's phone port, which is associated with my primary number.

The Ooma secondary number should not be transmitted at all because I have the Google Voice number set up on my secondary account.

Edit : Customer Care has fixed my account. Thank you!
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

jbhelmly

Post by jbhelmly » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:54 am

How long and how many people did you have to talk to to get this fixed? I am having the same issue (undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass on privacy and service address menu, as well as primary line only uses secondary number for outbound calls unless I press **0).