Using My Ooma on iPads or iphones

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Lv2rad8
Using My Ooma on iPads or iphones

Post by Lv2rad8 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:50 pm

I am finding that the webpage functions (such as deleting a voicemail) do not work if using an iPhone or iPad. Please remedy this as it is much easier to turn on the iPad than it is my laptop. I did a chat session and we concluded there may be compatibility issues. And by the way… the person that I had chatted with was by far the most responsive to the issue. Others just gave one sentence solutions and then I would somehow be labeled as having left the conversation while I was typing a reply to the one sentence solution I was given. It's a great VOIP system, and the call blocking ability is awesome… it was the main reason I chose Ooma, but I am still getting telemarketers (any number that does not leave a voicemail automatically goes to the blacklist) and today I had 10 calls that do not bother to even let it get to voicemail. I do have days where the phone is quiet… today seemed to revert back to pre Ooma days. Hoping the system can function 1 step ahead of these irritating callers

holmes4

Re: Using My Ooma on iPads or iphones

Post by holmes4 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:14 am

It does work - I've done this - but it inexplicably takes two taps of the delete icon to take. The first tap brings up the tooltip.
Steve