Custom 2nd Call Log for Blocked Calls Received

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
dpierce
Custom 2nd Call Log for Blocked Calls Received

Post by dpierce » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:18 pm

Consider adding a separate Blocked Call Log and ability to white list numbers being blocked by lists other a Personal Block List.

I'd like to be able to see callers that have attempted to call but were blocked due to my settings. It would be helpful to see if the calls blocked due to my personal block list, the community block list, or the Nomorobo services block list. A custom 2nd Call Log for only calls that were successfully blocked would also highlight the value in Ooma ability to do so. I've had several people over the years tell me my number says it's disconnected and that is due to my selection of having blocked calls do so in MyOoma. But some of these are mistakes and causes problems for me. Being able to quickly see that a numbers being block that I'd like to receive would require my disabling the number block in my personal list, community list, or Nomorobo list, but I've no idea what list is doing it (other than my own). The block feature is to valuable to me to disable it altogether.

Thank you