Actions Column not working

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Pbilake
Actions Column not working

Post by Pbilake » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:27 am

I can not blacklist unwanted numbers in Actions Column of the Call Logs; clicking the save button I can see it's loading but does not show the red stop symbol on the blacklisted number like before. Had to go to Preferences to do that. How do I fix this?

oomamaniacal

Re: Actions Column not working

Post by oomamaniacal » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:14 am

Pbilake wrote:I can not blacklist unwanted numbers in Actions Column of the Call Logs; clicking the save button I can see it's loading but does not show the red stop symbol on the blacklisted number like before. Had to go to Preferences to do that. How do I fix this?
That is something that Ooma will need to fix.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

kdmc69

Re: Actions Column not working

Post by kdmc69 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 am

Pbilake wrote:I can not blacklist unwanted numbers in Actions Column of the Call Logs; clicking the save button I can see it's loading but does not show the red stop symbol on the blacklisted number like before. Had to go to Preferences to do that. How do I fix this?
I've had the same thing happen to me.. But, when I went to the blacklist and checked, it was there. So, even if it didn't change to red like it should, it had still made the blacklist.
Ooma Customer Since: August 2008
Ooma Equipment: 2 Telos + 2 HD2 Handsets
Ooma Service: Premier
Amped AC 1750 Router
TWC ->Router -> Telo1
TWC ->Router -> Telo2