MyOoma needs to display phone number of login

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
AprilsOoma
MyOoma needs to display phone number of login

Post by AprilsOoma » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm

MyOoma Dashboard page doesn't display the login phone number.

When ya got two private accounts, each with their own Linx device and each their own phone number, then the main Telo phone number ... that's three phone numbers and three passwords ... I can't tell from the dashboard page which number I'm logged-in with.

Either the dashboard should show the login number, or the dropdown box on the upper right should not show the main user name when logged in as a private account. The name given to the private account should appear instead.

bspz

Re: MyOoma needs to display phone number of login

Post by bspz » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:02 am

no replies to this but I second the suggestion although I would like to see one login for multiple numbers with filtering for the logs and voicemail pages. It is a pain to have to login separately to check logs and blacklist/whitelist numbers, etc. especially in the mobile app. Other companies have been able to do this, i.e. credit cards, wireless (cell) phone, rewards sites...why not Ooma?? Way behind the times!

Oomazapam

Post by Oomazapam » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm days new into Ooma Telo and there is much I do not yet understand. However, It may be helpful if you use a password manager, (I'm using Lastpass). You can set up separate sites in your vault for each phone number/username. That way if you lose track of which account number you want you can check your vault site entries "edit" icon to see each one's unique information. You can also maintain secure notes like what your recovery info is et cet.

ron5151

Post by ron5151 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:36 pm

From the Ooma dashboard select 'Preferences', then from the drop down select 'Phone numbers'. That displays the phone number for me, although I only have one.