Call log list not complete

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Mooma
Call log list not complete

Post by Mooma » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:02 pm

We suddenly received several marketing calls so I thought to retrieve a list from My Ooma in order to file a complaint to the Do Not Call Registry. The calls show on our phone, but do not show on the Ooma online call log. Of course I can just take a photo of the phone memory list for record, but I am surprised to notice that the call log list is not up to date. I have found it handy before. What's going on?

murphy

Re: Call log list not complete

Post by murphy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:20 am

Were the calls to a private account associated with a Linx or an HD2 handset? If so, you need to log into the private account to see its call log.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

Mooma

Post by Mooma » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Ooma Telo similar to image at: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX355_.jpg. Logged into My Ooma online at: https://my.ooma.com/phone/call_logs, some calls are showing, but list is incomplete. Is that what you mean by "private account"?

As far as I remember the call list has been working fine before, but now most received calls (answered or missed) do not show up.

murphy

Post by murphy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:44 am

If you have a private account you must log in using its phone number to see its call log.

Calls are deleted from the call log when they are 60 days old.

Mooma

Post by Mooma » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:15 pm

We are logged in using phone nr and password, and can see some calls in the log. The calls I am trying to view should be within last 1-4 weeks. Only some calls show, most are missing.

murphy

Post by murphy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Have you removed power from the Ooma? Call logs are collected in the Ooma and periodically sent to the server. If power is removed before they are sent, they are lost. Ooma is supposed to be changing to generating logs on the server but I do not think that has happened yet.

Mooma

Post by Mooma » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

No, we have not removed power, and have not had any power outage either lately. Just received more calls yesterday and today, nothing added to call list.

ksol

Post by ksol » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:53 pm

I’m having the same problem. The call log on my.ooma.com isn’t showing any recent calls but they show up in the mobile app.