Who else wants a *SINGLE LOGIN* for Multiple Telo Devices?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
stevecon
Who else wants a *SINGLE LOGIN* for Multiple Telo Devices?

Post by stevecon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:52 am

The ability to group several Ooma devices with a single login would be a great option to offer. Having to log out of one account in order to access another is time consuming. The need to remember different telephone number / password combinations is tedious and often results in errors. I'd love to have the ability to login to the portal and access the devices associated with that account and I think many of us with multiple devices would like this too!

Who else?

How about it Ooma - can it be done?

oomamaniacal

Re: Who else wants a *SINGLE LOGIN* for Multiple Telo Devices?

Post by oomamaniacal » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

Bill D

Post by Bill D » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:20 am

I have 3 Telos in 2 houses and using the Ooma Mobile app is a big pain. Single Login would be nice but a few simple changes to the app would make it much more user-friendly:

1. On the app profile page - list all currently logged-in usernames (phone numbers) labeled Line 1, 2, 3, etc. Tap on them to change accounts. Eliminate logging out and in.

2. On all other App pages' Title bars - show which line is being viewed

3. Aggregate all currently logged-in lines' Notifications in the App.

mikesmithfl

Post by mikesmithfl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:35 pm

DEFINITELY!
the current process is just about impossible. especially when trying to take care of elderly parents.
Mike
Ooma Telo 104 w premier
1 HD2 handset, 1 HD3 handset, 1 Linx remote
configuration: wired connection from T-Mobile home internet to TP-Link router to Ooma Telo

Bill D

Post by Bill D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:25 pm

You would think Ooma's marketeers would see it as smart business to add functionality that encourages their users to have multiple Telos. Many companies manage multiple accounts on a single app. One app manages both Teslas that we bought with our savings from using Ooma :D

jlove

Post by jlove » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:44 pm

I vote for this, too.

Bob Schreiber

Post by Bob Schreiber » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:25 am

Yes, me too.

I can see the usefulness of multiple logins for "privacy" - like perhaps a "teenager" line. But many folks want to have multiple numbers with multiple mailboxes but a single ooma.com login so that you can check them all at once. This is how I assumed it worked until I found out that I need to have a "profile" for each line.

I would like to see the ability to "group" lines together with separate greetings but a common mailbox.