Call log - Incoming called number

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Stelcom66
Call log - Incoming called number

Post by Stelcom66 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Is there any way to determine what number was called for an incoming call, the primary or secondary number? I have the secondary number set to ring differently (double ring) which is beneficial. For calls from unrecognized numbers it would be nice to know what number was called when I wasn't home or was in DND.

Sometimes a recording will offer to subscribe you to their Do Not Call list (for what that's worth) - if I called back by default it's the primary number, that may not be what the telemarketer called.

TonyW

Re: Call log - Incoming called number

Post by TonyW » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Check the left-most column (Line) in the call log. Hover over the 1, or 2 will display the # assigned (but you probably already know that).

FYI best to ignore unknown calls. IF it's, in fact, a scammer, a callback just confirms a valid #, which gets you added to a list which tends to get circulated.

Stelcom66

Re: Call log - Incoming called number

Post by Stelcom66 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Thanks - the log clearly shows 1 or 2 before the incoming number. Sorry I'm just replying now, I'm used to forums sending an email when getting a reply.

I did see where I can subscribe to the topic, maybe that will send an email when there's a reply.