Call Log Export Broken - NAME exporting as Phone Number

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
GJB
Call Log Export Broken - NAME exporting as Phone Number

Post by GJB » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:10 am

Exporting Call Logs to an Excel file broke very recently. It was working correctly the last time I used it on January 16.

The web call list shows the full, correct information. However, the NAME field no longer always shows up correctly in the log file export. Instead, it now contains the phone number rather than the NAME.

This is an issue for callers with multiple phone numbers. Is this a limitation or a bug? I do have a lot of Callers with the maximum of 10 numbers and these seem to be the ones that are now not working correctly. On the other hand, one of them is still downloading correctly with the Caller Display-As Name.

I group suspected robo-caller numbers into blocks of ten. eg) SPAM1 has 10 numbers, SPAM2 has another set of 10 numbers and so on. But now the NAME SPAM1 isn't appearing in the log file download. Instead, the export contains the specific caller number which is just a duplicate of the Remote number.