My Dashboard = "No Service,offline", but the phone is working

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
dlabrie
My Dashboard = "No Service,offline", but the phone is working

Post by dlabrie » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:27 am

I just got set up yesterday. The phone seems to be working fine. When I go to 'My Dashboard" the 'Device Status' says Offline. I have unplugged everything, I have refreshed the My Dashboard page, I have tried using a different computer. I called Ooma Tech. on my Ooma telephone line. They suggested that I do all that I have already done. Then they said, log out, wait 15 minutes to log in. Of course that didn't work, they just wanted to get me off the phone. Any Ideas on what the issue is?
Thanks

xBroker

Re: My Dashboard = "No Service,offline", but the phone is working

Post by xBroker » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:51 am

I'm having this issue now. Got a message saying it's down for service, but seems like a long time for it to be down.

fstjohn

Post by fstjohn » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:37 am

Still down Sep 19th at 3:30 Eastern time

Robek

Post by Robek » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:58 pm

The My Ooma web portal is currently unavailable. Check the Ooma support page periodically for status updates.

SonOfOoma

Post by SonOfOoma » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:39 pm

I have this issue, too. I just upgraded my old-but-still-working hardwired Telo to an Ooma Telo Air 2. The new device works flawlessly, but the "Device Status" on the My Ooma Dashboard indicates it is "Offline," showing an icon of the previous Telo and not the new Telo Air 2. What's more, Account>Services shows the old MAC address and an old expiry date. Could this be the issue?