Updating billing information error

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
ngster
Updating billing information error

Post by ngster » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 pm

I wanted to port my existing phone number but when it comes time to enter in the billing information, a page error comes up and says it is unable to process the page. I've also tried going through the account and adding the billing information there, but the problem appears again. Please fix. Thanks

bbourque

Re: Updating billing information error

Post by bbourque » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 am

I am having the same problem. Just tried calling OOMA support via phone. It says "press 1 for technicial support", which doesn't do anyting. However, if you press "2" for sales it works......

bbourque

Post by bbourque » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:29 am

I just updating my billing information and ordering the port online, now it works.

kjd

Post by kjd » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:01 pm

I'm having the same problem updating billing information and checking out (for prepaid international calling).

ajw522

Post by ajw522 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm

bbourque wrote:I am having the same problem. Just tried calling OOMA support via phone. It says "press 1 for technicial support", which doesn't do anyting. However, if you press "2" for sales it works......
You have to wait for the automated thing to stop talking. After she says, "for sales inquiries, please press 2," then you can press 1 for technical support.
Customer since August 2009
Hardware: Core Telo w/ HD2 Handset;2 ooma Hubs
Lifetime Premier Subscription
iPhone 7 Plus w/Ooma Mobile App
Internet: AT&T U-Verse 50Mbps

kmd

Post by kmd » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:23 pm

I have a same problem. I tried to create my billing informaiton this morning, but I could not. Then I tried it again this evening and failed. I called Ooma support, but nobody answers my call after 15 mins, so I gave up. I hope that the system will be fixed and/or someone let me know how to finish my order.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Are you seeing any specific error message when trying to update your billing information?
Bobby B

Locomotive Inc

Post by Locomotive Inc » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:18 pm

"ERROR
There was a problem updating your credit card. Please check your information and try again."

Unable to change the charge card associated with the account - does the system not accept Visa business debit cards?

npurple

Post by npurple » Wed May 21, 2014 2:50 pm

I'm getting this error too. Any idea when this will be fixed?

PadsProject

Post by PadsProject » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:49 am

Same error here !
"ERROR
There was a problem updating your credit card. Please check your information and try again."

Since I moved recently, I figured it might be an error with the security system of my card (the address must be identical).

I double-checked all my info, try different writings of my street (only street name, with hyphens, with "rue" at the beginning since I live in a french-speaking area, in caps lock, etc...), of my phone number (daytime, nighttime, with/without spaces)...

Tried Visa and Mastercard, with the webpage of each company to be sure the address is correct.
No go, I still get the error...

Since it's for paying the monthly taxes, it's a kind of an emergency... and I don't think I'm fluent enough in English to call and speak and explain to someone...