call log sort

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
kenra
call log sort

Post by kenra » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Is anyone having a problem with the call log sort? If I select a descending sort on page 1 of any column , I get an ascending sort on page 2, back to descending sort on page 3, ascending on page 4, etc. IE and Firefox gives the same results.

whn

Re: call log sort

Post by whn » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:22 am

kenra wrote:Is anyone having a problem with the call log sort? If I select a descending sort on page 1 of any column , I get an ascending sort on page 2, back to descending sort on page 3, ascending on page 4, etc. IE and Firefox gives the same results.

yes, its happening to me too.

hopefully they can bring back the sort by telephone number back.

Nhut
Ooma Moderator

Post by Nhut » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

We unfortunately were not able to reproduce this here at our facilities using various browser versions of firefox as well as Internet Explorer.

Please feel free to send me an email for further troubleshooting and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

kenra

Post by kenra » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Nhut wrote:We unfortunately were not able to reproduce this here at our facilities using various browser versions of firefox as well as Internet Explorer.

Please feel free to send me an email for further troubleshooting and I'll be more than happy to assist you.
Mine is now working correctly. Thanks for your offer of assistance and to whoever punched the magic button.