Buying International Minutes

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
busy1
Buying International Minutes

Post by busy1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:47 pm

I tried to pay online for international calls and found a defective web page. When I selected the billing for a PO Box, the line for the city, state, and zip code was no longer visible and I could not complete the transaction. I tried using both Firefox and Safari without success.

I also tried to call at 5:44 P.M. and was on hold until the message said my wait was less than 2 minutes, and that message repeated several times before it switched to "wait longer than 10 minutes". By then, the local time was 6:07 P.M. and if I had waited longer, I'm sure my call would have been disconnected because the office closed at 6:00 P.M. I had been on hold for a total of 23 minutes and 17 seconds, verifiable by my call log.

I'm not a happy camper.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: Buying International Minutes

Post by Bobby B » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 am

Hi busy1, you definitely found a bug. Looks like if you have a PO box, it can only be updated under the billing section of the "Account" tab. I'll work with our web team to fix the issue.

I'll send you a note with some additional details.

Thanks,
Bobby
Bobby B

busy1

Re: Buying International Minutes

Post by busy1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Thank you, Bobby for your prompt assistance. I modified the information in my account and hopefully can continue with my international calls. I'm a happy camper and ooma customer again.