Turnaround time for emailed support questions?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
ray210
Turnaround time for emailed support questions?

Post by ray210 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 am

So my latest problem as a new Ooma user is that I've been billed $39.99 to port over my number from Verizon, but I signed-up for Premiere and chose a free port-over instead of the handset; I never authorized a separate port. Has this happened to anyone else? I emailed Customer Service with my problem, and I'm wondering how long it'll take for them to get back to me; I emailed last week about another issue I had (a technical issue), and they haven't replied yet. TIA! :|

murphy

Re: Turnaround time for emailed support questions?

Post by murphy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:03 am

Call them on the phone and select the option for the sales department.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

caseybea

Post by caseybea » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 am

ray210 wrote: I emailed Customer Service with my problem, and I'm wondering how long it'll take for them to get back to me; I emailed last week about another issue I had (a technical issue), and they haven't replied yet. TIA! :|
I have emailed ooma three times, gave up when nobody replied, and I called instead. 4 weeks later, I got a reply to my first email to them.

That's right, a MONTH.
Ooma Hub customer since January 2010
Telo2 upgrade (hub retired) October 2016
Service Level: Core

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello ray210,

Unfortunately, email response times are not up to par at the moment. We are working as best we can to respond in a timely manner.

As for your account, there is only a porting charge. Please send me a personal email & I can add the difference
for annual premiere if you would like. Also, would need a greenlight, but let me know what your intentions are.

Thanks,
Norm