Call Logs empty?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
mger
Re: Call Logs empty?

Post by mger » Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 am

Ok...it has now been over a month since my call logs have worked properly. NO outgoing calls show up, and some incoming calls that are answered, show up as missed. PLEASE Ooma, fix the problem. Your customer service says it is a known issue and "they are working on it".

oomg

Post by oomg » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:54 am

My friend's Telo system is still not recording calls in the call log. What's up (or down as the case may be)?
oomg -- Voice Over Internet Person

I've learned a lot here... two months ago I didn't even know how to spell VOIP and now I are one.

Jerald

Post by Jerald » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 am

My call log is not updating either. I thought maybe it was because I had updated from the Hub to the Telo, although everything was suppose to be "plug and play" with no interruptions. Started on June 14th. Telo and handset working just fine.

coldsteel

Post by coldsteel » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 am

Mine isn't updating either two calls that went to voicemail that I wanted to add to my block list were not shown as having come in on the call log. They were in the dashboard and on voicemail just MIA as far as call log detail.
Own: 1 Hub, 1 Scout ... "Common Sense Information Technology" is the focus of http://winstonlawrence.com/notebook/

mger

Post by mger » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

It has now been TWO MONTHS since my call logs worked. I can't for the life of me figure out why this problem has not been fixed. I get the same old run around from tech support emails.

murphy

Post by murphy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:42 pm

mger wrote:It has now been TWO MONTHS since my call logs worked. I can't for the life of me figure out why this problem has not been fixed. I get the same old run around from tech support emails.
Under Call Logs in the left column is the phrase "Incoming Calls".
Click on the phrase "Incoming Calls" and tell me if the background color gets darker or lighter.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

mger

Post by mger » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 pm

If I set it up to only view incoming calls, the last entry is months ago. Ooma is aware that they have a problem, just can't seem to find a fix...the wait continues...

mger

Post by mger » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

STILL NO ANSWER or update from Ooma. It's now been 3 months...give me a break. Tech support is horrible! No help at all. I give up! Time to hook up Magic Jack!