Special Offer: Free Bluetooth Adapter with Upgrade to the Oo

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
thestewman
Special Offer: Free Bluetooth Adapter with Upgrade to the Oo

Post by thestewman » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:30 am

Announced Today
Special Offer: Free Bluetooth Adapter with Upgrade to the Ooma Telo

Why didn't someone at OOMA let me know.

I ordered the Telo upgrade package a couple of days ago and wanted the Bluetooth adapter but there was no way to order it as
I was told it does not appear until after the Telo is installed.

A week has passed and there is no confirmation or shipping information for my order though my charge card has been billed the sale amount.

The Telo upgrade disappeared a few days ago from the web page and now I find that if I had waited a day or so I could have received the Bluetooth adapter for free.

Could OOMA step up and add the bluetooth adapter to my pre-existing order in the system ?

southsound

Re: Special Offer: Free Bluetooth Adapter with Upgrade to the Oo

Post by southsound » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 am

First off, welcome to ooma and to the forum. I believe that ooma is an upstanding company and they really want to do the right thing. In my humble opinion, the right thing in this case would be to allow you to take advantage of the free offer since they have not even shipped your unit yet. I'd suggest sending an email to Ntoy or Bobby B - I'll bet that they will take care of you.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

thestewman

Re: Special Offer: Free Bluetooth Adapter with Upgrade to the Oo

Post by thestewman » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am

southsound wrote:First off, welcome to ooma and to the forum. I believe that ooma is an upstanding company and they really want to do the right thing. In my humble opinion, the right thing in this case would be to allow you to take advantage of the free offer since they have not even shipped your unit yet. I'd suggest sending an email to Ntoy or Bobby B - I'll bet that they will take care of you.
I took your advice and sent an email to Bobby B
Thanks