Double call logs

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
just4fn
Double call logs

Post by just4fn » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm

I have double call logs when a call is missed or goes to voice mail, it will show the number twice in the log. Should I call support or is there a setting I dont know about. My number has not been ported yet and I only have one phone number. Thanks for the help
Ooma Telo, Hub.
1958 was a very good year!
No cell phone , no land line- just Ooma
all my eggs in one Ooma basket
I lied- my wife has a cell, but not me!! I like my privacy and not being attached to a phone.

just4fn

Re: Double call logs

Post by just4fn » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:17 pm

I figured out the double call logs in the lounge is from incoming and missed call. I also know that I am getting double caller id tags in the phone only connected to the scout. The phone connected to the hub is fine. Any ideas?
Ooma Telo, Hub.
I lied- my wife has a cell, but not me!! I like my privacy and not being attached to a phone.

mhajduk

Post by mhajduk » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 am

I can tell you that I have the exact same problem, but haven't found any solutions. I've contacted Ooma multiple times but never got the issue resolved. Have you made any progress?

just4fn

Post by just4fn » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:13 am

No success but, they did say I was the 1st one to call this type of problem in. I thought I should go play the lotto. With all the systems out there, I was the only one? I told him it's not a huge issue, just an annoyance.
Ooma Telo, Hub.

superdlux

Post by superdlux » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 am

Same issue here.

Double on my phone connected to the Scout, single on the one connected to the Hub.