Kudos for Customer Support!!

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Possum
Kudos for Customer Support!!

Post by Possum » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Before deciding to purchase Ooma, I read many of the threads in these forums as well as comments on Amazon. I was well aware that customer support could be a problem. So I thought it would be nice to post something really, really positive!!

My Ooma arrived this afternoon. I activated it. I hooked it up. After waiting quite some time I still had flashing red tab and solid red buttons. I did all the troubleshooting I could but finally decided calling support was the only option.

Much to my surprise and delight, my call was answered within about 1 minute. The support agent, Norm, was knowledgeable, helpful, and most important, able to solve the problem which turned out to be something with the MAC address not registering correctly. He stayed on the phone with me until everything was working as it should.

So far this looks like a winner to me!!!

WayneDsr

Re: Kudos for Customer Support!!

Post by WayneDsr » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 pm

I will add to your positive experience.
I've needed support 3 times. 1 email and 2 calls.
The email was answered on the same day, the first time I called someone answered right away, the second call I was on hold about 5 minutes.
Not bad!
Keep up the good work, ooma team!

Wayne