Call Logs Feature Not Working

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
ntoy
Re: Call Logs Feature Not Working

Post by ntoy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 am

terry.bisgrove wrote:Is there no fix? The call log feature used to work fine. For several weeks I have been unable to add contact names to the call log. I receive the same "Fatal Error, try again later" message. I can deal with a day or two issue, but this has been weeks. Ooma, what's up? Don't charge for premium service if you cannot deliver premium service!
Hello,

The bug has been resolved, but not pushed out to production yet, hopefully soon.

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Sun May 22, 2011 2:59 pm

I'm having this problem as well.
Clearing cache does not fix it. Does it with Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
I'll check it on the iPad.
I am The Talker || **Lifetime Premier Service Subscriber** Use this SEARCH function folks!

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Sun May 22, 2011 4:17 pm

If the 'resolution' is not to the user end, then I would consider the issue NOT resolved yet. What good is the solution to us if it's only on your end?
ntoy wrote:Hello,
The bug has been resolved, but not pushed out to production yet, hopefully soon.
I am The Talker || **Lifetime Premier Service Subscriber** Use this SEARCH function folks!

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Mon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Check this out......
On or about May 18, 2011, I added a number to my block list. Now my call log does not update. The last entries I see are on May 18 form that blocked number for a 2 second duration and all at the same time. My call log shows 535 entries for that blocked number.
c'mon..... 535 entires for the same number, same date/time/duration. Something has hick-uped and got stuck.

I have shut down/rebooted my Ooma Telo and nothing has changed. Viewed the myOoma page with 3 different browsers with same results.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm

The Talker wrote:Check this out......
On or about May 18, 2011, I added a number to my block list. Now my call log does not update. The last entries I see are on May 18 form that blocked number for a 2 second duration and all at the same time. My call log shows 535 entries for that blocked number.
c'mon..... 535 entires for the same number, same date/time/duration. Something has hick-uped and got stuck.

I have shut down/rebooted my Ooma Telo and nothing has changed. Viewed the myOoma page with 3 different browsers with same results.
About the current repeated entry in call log: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11696 Ooma filed a bug for it and being fixed.

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

I hope the moderators merge the threads.

I got them both beet. My problem started on the 18th and I have 535 repeated entries!
lbmofo wrote: About the current repeated entry in call log: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11696 Ooma filed a bug for it and being fixed.