Call log.. (NOT LOGGING), MAY DUMP OOMA, PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
The Talker
Call log.. (NOT LOGGING), MAY DUMP OOMA, PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

Post by The Talker » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:42 am

... not logging. (And probably a host of other things not working right now that I haven't check for)
I'm so close to dumping this entire system and taking a loss on the cost of all the equipment I purchased, cost to buy another competitors system, iPod app, iPad app, forfeit the $500 (or what ever I paid for it) lifetime premier subscription service.
I am not a happy customer right now!
I am The Talker || **Lifetime Premier Service Subscriber** Use this SEARCH function folks!

lbmofo

Re: Call log.. (NOT LOGGING), MAY DUMP OOMA, PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

Post by lbmofo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:41 am

I am not sure why your call logging wouldn't be working. All is in order for me. I'd email Bobby B with your concerns: memberlist.php?mode=email&u=53

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 am

lbmofo wrote:I am not sure why your call logging wouldn't be working. All is in order for me. I'd email Bobby B with your concerns: memberlist.php?mode=email&u=53
That is correct, you would not know why as you do not have access to my account. (I presume because your username does not denote you as an Ooma staff member)

No need to send a personal message to Bobby (although he has helped me before), that keeps the issue out of the public light, folks need to know the issues with the service (good and bad). Hence making the service failures post in public.
I am The Talker || **Lifetime Premier Service Subscriber** Use this SEARCH function folks!

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Recently, there hasn't been any reports of call logs not working (from my memory). Blacklist not working/list empty, call forwarding not working/reset...reports of these and subsequent resolution but no reports of call logs not working. That's why I was wondering if your case is isolated.

As for the outage this morning, first time since 09 (few and far between). I wouldn't read too much into it.

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Others have had services not working. Because it's not posted here does not mean it has not happened. Read some of my earlier posts, you'll see some other issues.
I've has previous call log problems recently as well as a few other folks.
http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11696

They seemed to have resolved this most current outage problem.

Are you Ooma staff there mofo?
lbmofo wrote:Recently, there hasn't been any reports of call logs not working (from my memory). Blacklist not working/list empty, call forwarding not working/reset...reports of these and subsequent resolution but no reports of call logs not working. That's why I was wondering if your case is isolated.

As for the outage this morning, first time since 09 (few and far between). I wouldn't read too much into it.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

That call log issue of "numerous repeat entries" happend about 3 months ago. Since call logs have 60 day rolling history, those dup entries have already rolled off a month ago.

I am not an employee. I just like Ooma; a lot more than usual I should add.

For the past 3 months, things have been fine with isolated issues popping up here & there such as the ones I mentioned.

If you are still having issues, please report them here so folks can help; if not, at least folks are aware.

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

mofo, There are so many other issues you are not aware of, please step back from this one and let Ooma staff and others reply in my thread. Since you are not Ooma staff, there is no need for you to reply again., and again, and again, and again, and again......Image

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Don't worry, I'll leave this thread alone after this.

Issue you referenced is no longer an issue. Unless you report a new issue, no one will have the need to reply. BTW, this is a user forum so it isn't the norm for Ooma staff to reply; more of an exception.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Are your call logs still not working? They should be working now - but there may be a delay before they show up in My Ooma. This delay should dwindle back to the normal few seconds as the call log server catches up on processing call logs.
Bobby B

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Bobby B wrote:Are your call logs still not working? They should be working now - but there may be a delay before they show up in My Ooma. This delay should dwindle back to the normal few seconds as the call log server catches up on processing call logs.
You've said your say mofo, now run along and help someone else now. Scoot, scoot! My service issues are beyond your knowledge.

Thanks Bobby!
I believe you guys reset my Telo on your end as I saw it reset by it self.
The call logs are now restored. They were not registering for a few hours this morning.
I did get your email attachment the other day. I know it was a long time coming and you had to do a bit of digging to get that data for me. I do appreciate it. I am currently merging that data with the data that was created since that issue from a few months ago.
I do back up weekly now!

BTW, does this phpBB have a member ignore feature?