telo fried?

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
billsuds
telo fried?

Post by billsuds » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:47 am

I think I already know the answer to this but figured I see if there were any suggestions before I give up. Our area had a powerful storm a few nights ago. Our house was one of a couple in the neighborhood hit by lightening. A light bulb actually blew right out of it's socket. Central A/C out, cable modem, a TV, and my Ooma telo. Plugged and unplugged many times hoping to see something light up to no avail. Anything to try before I toss it and go get another one? Wonder if I'll have to change numbers again. Thanks for any ideas.

-- Bill

thunderbird

Re: telo fried?

Post by thunderbird » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 am

billsuds wrote:I think I already know the answer to this but figured I see if there were any suggestions before I give up. Our area had a powerful storm a few nights ago. Our house was one of a couple in the neighborhood hit by lightening. A light bulb actually blew right out of it's socket. Central A/C out, cable modem, a TV, and my Ooma telo. Plugged and unplugged many times hoping to see something light up to no avail. Anything to try before I toss it and go get another one? Wonder if I'll have to change numbers again. Thanks for any ideas.

-- Bill
If you don't see any light at all on the Ooma Telo, including the little lights where the Internet Cable plugs in at the Internet port, it may be your power adapter that died?