Ooma iPhone app disconnects on incoming cell call

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
rpiotro
Re: Ooma iPhone app disconnects on incoming cell call

Post by rpiotro » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm

lbmofo wrote:Doesn't seem like the person answering gets it. I'd make sure to get the message across until bug is opened describing what the expected behavior is.
Got this reply today after my third email. I think the word "misinformation" should be replaced by "misunderstanding".

Dear Richard,

Thank you for contacting Ooma Customer Support.

I can see there has been some misinformation about your issue. I assure you that I will personally look for an appropriate resolution to your concern.

We have to open a ticket to our higher level of support so they can further investigate on this. But before escalating your concern, kindly try the following for additional information:

1. Can you use the Ooma mobile app using the 3G network? I just want to replicate the issue using a different network connection.
2. Kindly uninstall and re-install your Ooma mobile app to your iPhone 4S. Please re-test.

Thank you for your help!
"Well, are you talkin' about what it is you know or just repeating what it was you heard?"
Grace Slick

rpiotro

Post by rpiotro » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Bump

Still no resolution. I sent an email back to them about a week ago inquiring about the status. No reply yet.

Anybody else able to reproduce this?
"Well, are you talkin' about what it is you know or just repeating what it was you heard?"
Grace Slick

rpiotro

Post by rpiotro » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:21 am

Fixed in new release of V3.0.6!
Grace Slick