HD2 Handset orders

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Jerald
Re: HD2 Handset orders

Post by Jerald » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 pm

I want to apologize to richj11, I was very much an A$$. Customer service should be better and no ones credit card should be charged if product is not available.
I don't want to "dump" Ooma though, great product and it has saved me and my family members lots of money over the years. But you must fess up and tell your customers you have a quality problem, we can be forgiving.
I've been in the business and hardware, firmware problems do happen, but there is a better approach to your dedicated customers. Tell US there is a problem and YOU want to make sure YOUR customers get a working product.
I received my Linx today with a notice I should receive my HD2 in another 2 weeks...? Ordered shortly after the special e-mail offer. My old phone and Telo work fine and never the complaints that most users have. All I wanted to do is improve my system as most users want to.

richj11

Re: HD2 Handset orders

Post by richj11 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 pm

I finally received shipping info for the remainder of my initial order today.

Coincidentally, I happened to receive a "We would love to hear from you. Only takes a few seconds to tell us what you think!" survey from OOMA.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

If I had any faith whatsoever that they would actually READ it, I may take the survey. In my opinion, NO ONE at OOMA is in touch with their customer base.

Sad.....