how to dim telo light?

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
sabretooth02
Re: how to dim telo light?

Post by sabretooth02 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:29 am

Quick start guide says...

Fast Forward Key During voicemail playback, press to skip to the next message.

Press and hold to toggle Do Not Disturb.

During voicemail playback, press to replay the current message. During voicemail playback, press twice to skip to
the previous message.

Press to adjust brightness of the system status lights.

TheOldGrouch

Post by TheOldGrouch » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:23 am

And after reading these posts, I am again wondering exactly why Ooma had to go and change the Telo to make feature access even more confusing, aside from the most likely reason which was to build them cheaper. I do see that they have stayed with their original plan of hiding the operating instructions, however.
I don't mind getting old, but my body is taking it badly

DIYdude

Post by DIYdude » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Old thread, but useful.

Just bought and installed a Telo unit in early January 2020, and I assume it is the most recent model. A simple/quick pressing of the Rewind button turned the (blue) light off, and then pressing it again turned it on. I think the first press gave the lowest of three levels (each obtained by pressing it again a couple of times). So ... it seems to cycle from high to off to low to medium to high, then back to off.

Rmonio

Post by Rmonio » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:09 pm

It’s also pretty easy just to connect directly to the OOMA and change it. It’s a setting in the configuration menu.

-Bob