Loading configuration page

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
andreabel
Loading configuration page

Post by andreabel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:07 am

I have some issue about 'loading configuration page' regularly. I have to reset my ooma. but after some times, this issue come back. do you know how to fix it..

TonyW

Re: Loading configuration page

Post by TonyW » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:11 am

By 'loading configuration page', do you mean 'setup.ooma.com'?

And by 'reset my ooma', do you mean rebooting? Or setting back to defaults?

A browser cache issue is conceivable (following a FW update , but you say 'regularly'), so next time this happens, try clearing the browser cache & reloading the page. If that doesn't fix it, try a simple power cycle... unplug power, wait ~5 sec. restore power.

'Reset' seems like overkill & one would think if there were a webserver bug in the FW, we'd be reading more complaints?

andreabel

Post by andreabel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:20 am

Yes it's ooma setup. only with my PC. Seems no issue with Ipad. I tried one thing: put my pc's wifi off for 2 sec and I reloaded the page and it was ok. But I don't know why... reset is rebooting
Last edited by andreabel on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

TonyW

Post by TonyW » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:35 am

When the PC can't connect to the Telo webserver, can it access any other websites, or is it just that one page? Sounds like a PC wireless issue... too prone to problems.

andreabel

Post by andreabel » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:22 pm

seem fixed now with modification in the Remote Administration module choice (advanced settings)