Credit Card billing error

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Donchesh
Credit Card billing error

Post by Donchesh » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:57 am

Ooma is not billing my credit card. The customer rep has requested I re enter the CC info which has been done multiple times but the billing is still not getting to the CC company. Is there any fix to this problem?

Donchesh

Re: Credit Card billing error

Post by Donchesh » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:52 am

OK, waited a day and no response in this forum. Still no change to my account and no billing received by CC company. Went in to my profile and updated CC info using a different CC. Now waiting to see if this works.

TonyW

Post by TonyW » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:56 am

These days, this is a VERY lightly moderated forum. As you discovered, contacting support directly (or, self-help) is the most expedient course of action. Hope you have it sorted out.

Donchesh

Post by Donchesh » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:56 am

Thank you for the response. I am posting this to help any others having a similar problem. Self help is actually no help as it will not even connect to anything. Calling customer service after entering a new CC, the rep manually billed the CC and was successful in getting the billing through. I then talked to a supervisor who admitted that Ooma was aware of this problem but thought their engineers had resolved it. Obviously, they have not fixed it.