ifttt

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
jstaso
ifttt

Post by jstaso » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:55 am

My ifttt trigger for ooma voicemail stopped working a long time ago. Now my other applet for incoming calls has stopped working. I don't know if it is just me or everyone is having trouble with ooma and ifttt.

Is anyone at ooma taking care of their ifttt integration?

Robek

Re: IFTTT

Post by Robek » Mon May 16, 2022 8:08 pm

IFTTT switched to a limited "freemium" model, which can affect how well it works for non-paying users.

The my.ooma page and related support pages (here and here) may contain stale links to add IFTTT features (recipes? applets?) that no longer exist, but the instructions to create new ones could still be useful. Search IFTTT for any current recipes, or use Ooma's IFTTT channel to create new ones.

Re: ifttt

Post by Message » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:25 am

So, if IFTTT really doesn't work now, will Ooma be exploring functionality to replace this solution?

At the very least, Ooma should remove references/dead links to IFTTT.

Robek

Re: IFTTT

Post by Robek » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:02 pm

IFTTT may still work; just not the same way that it used to. For iOS Notifications, I still see one non-dead link to "Get a notification on my iPhone or Apple Watch when I receive any call".

IFTTT is a third-party service with its own web site and user communities; they may be able to offer additional support.