TERRIBLE customer service

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
dajudem
TERRIBLE customer service

Post by dajudem » Mon May 01, 2023 3:32 pm

Seriously. The live chat is useless. When you call in you are put on hold indefinitely - no idea of how long you will be on hold - no option to call back. I have had Ooma forever, but the customer service is enough to make me what to throw it over and do something else.

So my problem, which I cannot get anyone live to address, is that suddenly my transcription service is no longer on. I have premier with transcription, which I need, being deaf. Several weeks now I get nothing, along with zero customer service. If anyone here is listening, would sure appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance.
Juanita

Robek

Re: TERRIBLE customer service

Post by Robek » Tue May 02, 2023 3:07 pm

Exactly how terrible was the customer service? How long were the hold times? Did anyone ever answer the phone? If so, then how many attempts did it take, and what did they say? If not, then who hung up first, and after waiting for how long?

Unfortunately, longer hold times and poor customer service are common complaints for all discount phone service providers, not just for Ooma. Some customers prefer to use email instead to report any issues, (for example, to customeradvocate at ooma.com).