Account payment

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
dhetman
Account payment

Post by dhetman » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:38 pm

I paid my account 5 days ago, it shows on my card as paid and as a credit on Ooma but they still say I owe, I tried chat and was told my payment was put to international minutes, which I have never bought in all the years I have had this account, I was told to call in and was told they can't refund the international minutes and place them on my account, I have to pay my account again, I did nothing wrong, the rep was rude I asked to speak to management and was hung up on. I am stuck with a $56 credit for international minutes I never ordered even by mistake (error is theirs) and they want me to pay again on my account and lose $56 paid. I have filed a case with CCTS, will this work in my favour as their reps seem not to care

Robek

Re: Account payment

Post by Robek » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:38 pm

For any billing disputes, be sure to read the legal terms of service:
11. Service Charges, Billing and Payment
(g) Billing Disputes: If you dispute any charges from us, you must notify us in writing within 30 days after notification to you of the charges (or within any greater period required by law); otherwise, you will be deemed to have waived any right to contest such charges. ... All notices of disputed charges should be sent to: Ooma, Inc., c/o Billing Department, 525 Almanor Ave, Suite 200, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, or via e-mail at customeradvocate@ooma.com.
Normally, Ooma automatically charges the credit card on file each month for any payment due. But they have a different process for adding funds to the pre-paid account; the customer has to do that manually, usually in fixed increments: ($10, $25, $50, or $100).