LOA & phone bill copy

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
ooma_thurman
LOA & phone bill copy

Post by ooma_thurman » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi.

I have received a request to fill out an LOA form and to send a copy of my phone bill to ooma. Can this be done by snail mail? If so, what is the address?

I'd rather do it by eMail, but I have no idea how to do that, unless I scanned everything. My fax machine isn't working either.

Thanks,

S C O T T

trim81

Re: LOA & phone bill copy

Post by trim81 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:45 pm

if i recall correcly the loa email address is:

loa@ooma.com

ooma_thurman

Post by ooma_thurman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 am

trim81 wrote:if i recall correcly the loa email address is:

loa@ooma.com
That's actually not my question. I was wondering, technologically speaking, how do I eMail my info? I don't see anything to fill out that I can attach in an eMail.

S C O T T

trim81

Post by trim81 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 pm

ooma_thurman wrote:

loa@ooma.com
That's actually not my question. I was wondering, technologically speaking, how do I eMail my info? I don't see anything to fill out that I can attach in an eMail.

S C O T T
If I recall correctly, the PDF is editable, meaning if you open it up with acrobat reader, you can type along the info lines.

Also, regarding the phone bill, you must use a scanner and scan it on to a pc.

That OR, take it to work, or your buddy's workplace and use the work's fax machine.

ooma_thurman

Post by ooma_thurman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 pm

trim81 wrote:
ooma_thurman wrote:

loa@ooma.com

S C O T T
If I recall correctly, the PDF is editable, meaning if you open it up with acrobat reader, you can type along the info lines.

Also, regarding the phone bill, you must use a scanner and scan it on to a pc.

That OR, take it to work, or your buddy's workplace and use the work's fax machine.
I was thinking that the .pdf would be like that, but I couldn't type anything over the page.

S C O T T

ooma_thurman

Post by ooma_thurman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 pm

Okay, so this time I was able to "save file" and this allowed me to type on the form, but I still wasn't able to save the final product to eMail.

S C O T T

Dennis P
Ooma Moderator

Post by Dennis P » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 pm

We'll look into why the form cannot be saved. In the meantime, if your computer can print to PDF (like most Mac's) you could use that as a workaround.