Support?

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
kdmc69
Support?

Post by kdmc69 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:24 am

Has anyone been able to get through to Ooma support lately? I am having a problem and have sent an email with no response. So, this morning I have tried to call the 888-711-6662 number and cannot get it to go through. From my cell phone it tells me the call did not go through and from my Ooma phone I get a fast busy signal. What is going on?
Ooma Customer Since: August 2008
Ooma Equipment: 2 Telos + 2 HD2 Handsets
Ooma Service: Premier
Amped AC 1750 Router
TWC ->Router -> Telo1
TWC ->Router -> Telo2

kdmc69

Re: Support?

Post by kdmc69 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Just to let everyone know, I got a call back from the Ooma support team. They called to let me know that the issue I was having with my phones was resolved (and it was). They also indicated that they are working hard on resolving the wait times for support. It was a pleasant surprise to me that they responded like that. I've had other carriers that would not return phone calls or respond to emails.
Ooma Customer Since: August 2008
Ooma Equipment: 2 Telos + 2 HD2 Handsets
Ooma Service: Premier
Amped AC 1750 Router
TWC ->Router -> Telo1
TWC ->Router -> Telo2

rca1802

Re: Support?

Post by rca1802 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:26 pm

It took me about 10 minutes on hold late this afternoon, but I did get through.

I was calling to start the process of porting my number from Verizon.

On a side note - I received my unit last night - I went as far as connecting it to my DSL modem and router, but as I was tired and hit the sack without connecting my landline. I came home this afternoon to a message from ooma support explaining what I needed to do to get things up and running.

Even though I knew I hadn't completed the installation and didn't need the helping hand - this type of proactive approach is impressive.

-Scott