OOMA UPDATE POSTING

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
johnboy
OOMA UPDATE POSTING

Post by johnboy » Thu May 29, 2008 11:55 am

Bobby:

It's silly to have a category of Status Updates if you aren't going to use it.

I called today because my hub was resetting repeatedly and Norm advised me that there was a service update going on. It would have saved a phone call to you if I could have read that here (in the other forum) first. I have no problem with you updating OOMA to give me better service. But notice in advance would be appropriate - even if it didn't affect everybody. Apparently tech support knew that it was going on. So next time - how about posting it. I need to know how long it will be going on for too so I can make alternate arrangements while you make OOMA even better for me!

John

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: OOMA UPDATE POSTING

Post by Bobby B » Thu May 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi John, sorry we dropped the ball on this one by releasing the post before we were properly processing internal maintenance notices. The maintenance was actually postponed a few hours. I just updated the post to include details about the maintenance window.

If you have any comments on the format of the post, please let me know.

Thanks,
Bobby
Bobby B

johnboy

Re: OOMA UPDATE POSTING

Post by johnboy » Thu May 29, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks Bobby... the post was exactly what it should be. Thanks for paying attention to this. I would like to have seen a separate post and maybe even reverse chronological order (newest post on top), but I am not sure if this system is set up to do that. Either way, I saw immediately that there was a new post and it only took a second to find it.

John