Voice mail answering during conference call

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
lbmofo
Re: Voice mail answering during conference call

Post by lbmofo » Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

nkashyap

Post by nkashyap » Fri May 28, 2010 5:37 am

I am also experiencing the problem- my call drops on the confg bridge and then the participants hear the Ooma broadband voice mail announcements...

I worked closely with my conf bridge service provider to trace the issue.
The call log shows that there was attempt of "hook flash" that is while I was on the conf call - my line dropped and then there was an attempt to re-connect quickly (as if there was quick off-hook/on-hook cycle). They asked me to work with my phone service provider.

Note that Ooma broadband need to realize that this is causing negative publicity amongst the folks who are on the conference bridge. The conf bridge participants hear the announcements from the Ooma broadband - and they are asking me to get off the service!

sfhub

Post by sfhub » Fri May 28, 2010 6:06 am

I'm sure they realize this. Have you experienced the problem today? Ooma put in some fixes and a workaround yesterday which should alleviate the problem.

vkolli

Post by vkolli » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Can someone confirm that this problem is indeed fixed. I am afraid to use Ooma for conference calls after embarrassing incidents with voice mail during conference calls. I want make sure that it is safe to use it again.

Vk