Performance

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
carlz1
Performance

Post by carlz1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 am

I'm having difficulties with your service. Messages from advertisers come through while those from friends an relatives fail.
On calls that I make the volume from the person called is fine at first then decreases to a nearly inaudible level.
Can you fix this???

Example:

I tried calling tonight and got the “sorry this number has been disconnected or no longer in service” message.
The reason for my calling is the county is coming out to spray our property tomorrow. I was wondering if Matthew & I could spend a few hours in the morning at your house. I will probably run errands with him in the afternoon.

I will continue to try calling …

lbmofo

Re: Performance

Post by lbmofo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:02 am

"Optimal Setup" posts for your reference:

If after Router - viewtopic.php?t=12403

If before Router - viewtopic.php?t=9536#p66155

Customer Support

Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST

thunderbird

Re: Performance

Post by thunderbird » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:11 pm

carlz1 wrote:I'm having difficulties with your service. Messages from advertisers come through while those from friends an relatives fail.
On calls that I make the volume from the person called is fine at first then decreases to a nearly inaudible level.
Can you fix this???

Example:

I tried calling tonight and got the “sorry this number has been disconnected or no longer in service” message.
The reason for my calling is the county is coming out to spray our property tomorrow. I was wondering if Matthew & I could spend a few hours in the morning at your house. I will probably run errands with him in the afternoon.

I will continue to try calling …
To improve outbound calls, make sure you have ten digit dialing enabled in My Ooma at https://my.ooma.com/system .